A proud supporter of local charities, The Hometown Foundation, Inc., is a champion of community engagement. We proudly support a wide array of community-focused events and organizations throughout the year. For instance, we provide meals to the hungry, collect toys for underserved children, distribute gift bags to our military and donate police K-9s to several police departments. When disaster strikes, we also jump into action and supply food, water, and animal rescue support to Hurricane victims.
As a foundation, our goal is to touch the heart and soul of the community. Here are just a few examples of our work:
- Donated funds to Special Olympics in 25 states and 4 countries
- Donated more than $80,000 for Police K-9 Safety Awareness Month, including donating four K-9s to departments nationwide
- Delivered and donated over 5,000 turkeys to families in need in the New York City and Philadelphia areas during the Thanksgiving season
- Donated over $80,000 for National Pet Month in May in partnership with Big Y and iHeart Radio
- Sponsored and participated in the annual Dream Ride Australia, bringing over 10 Special Olympics athletes from 10 states across the U.S.
- Raised and donated $70,000 at the First Annual Birdies and Horsepower Golf Tournament, the signature fundraising event of our Major Illness Pillar
- Secured and distributed over $50,000 worth of pet food to pet rescues in need in the state of Connecticut
- Hosted multiple fundraising events, including K-9 Nights at both Puerto Vallarta: Authentic Mexican Restaurants and Mickey’s Restaurant and Bar
- Hosted the 6th Annual Dream Cars and Cocktails in West Palm Beach, Florida
- Hosted the First Annual Shoot for the Stars Clay Shoot
- Hosted the 8th Annual Sock Hop in partnership with Papa’s Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram and Special Olympics Connecticut
- Hosted multiple fundraising events, including Special Olympics Day at the Portland Sea Dogs, Fan Appreciation Night at Wiscasset Speedway and Dream Ride Racing at tracks across New Hampshire and Maine